Brave New World is a novel written in 1931 by Aldous Huxley and published in 1932. Set in London of AD 2540 (632 A.F. in the book), the novel anticipates developments in reproductive technology and sleep-learning that combine to change society. The future society is an embodiment of the ideals that form the basis of futurology. Huxley answered this book with a reassessment in an essay, Brave New World Revisited (1958) and with his final work, a novel titled Island (1962).
In 1999, the Modern Library ranked Brave New World fifth on its list of the 100 best English-language novels of the 20th century.
Also Visit For
- IAS/IPS Toppers Success Stories
- Civil Services Exams Books
- UPSC BOOKS
- Useful Information (Info Link Zone )
- In NEWS Person
- Indian Exams Zone (Alerts, Guidance n Tips)
- Indian Railways News n Alerts
- Sarkari Naukari (Govt. Jobs) NEWS Updates
- General Knowledge (For Exams)
- Latest Current Affairs (Monthly N Weekly)
- Books Review Zone (also for Competitive Exams Book)
- Positive Inspirational Quotes
- Civil Services exams (IAS Exam) Coaching Reviews