Invisible Man is a 1952 novel written by Ralph Ellison. It addresses many of the social and intellectual issues facing African-Americans early in the twentieth century, includingblack nationalism, the relationship between black identity and Marxism, and the reformist racial policies of Booker T. Washington, as well as issues of individuality and personal identity.
Invisible Man won the U.S. National Book Award for Fiction in 1953. In 1998, the Modern Library rankedInvisible Man nineteenth on its list of the 100 best English-language novels of the 20th century. Time magazine included the novel in its TIME 100 Best English-language Novels from 1923 to 2005. Critic Harold Bloomconsiders Invisible Man one of the finest American novels of the 20th century.
Also Visit For
- IAS/IPS Toppers Success Stories
- Civil Services Exams Books
- UPSC BOOKS
- Useful Information (Info Link Zone )
- In NEWS Person
- Indian Exams Zone (Alerts, Guidance n Tips)
- Indian Railways News n Alerts
- Sarkari Naukari (Govt. Jobs) NEWS Updates
- General Knowledge (For Exams)
- Latest Current Affairs (Monthly N Weekly)
- Books Review Zone (also for Competitive Exams Book)
- Positive Inspirational Quotes
- Civil Services exams (IAS Exam) Coaching Reviews